The Help Center
When you need help, reach out to our Help Center (Resource Clearinghouse)
The Love INC of Metro Tampa Help Center is the heartbeat of the Love INC Ministry. We take referrals from our partnering churches, businesses and agencies. If you are a member of a partner church, please ask your church to send us a Partner Referral Request. Once we have received the referral we will provide you with an intake application. After your intake interview and your references have called in, we will talk with you about matching your needs with resources from Love INC of Metro Tampa, your referring partner or church, and the community. The relationship we have with each person will look different and is based on need.
Help Center Hours:
Monday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Call our Help Center at 813-222-LOVE (5683). We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Voicemail is available after-hours or when volunteers are serving others.
- Our phone volunteers will talk with you about the nature of your need, your specific request, and the information surrounding your situation.
- Love INC of Metro Tampa verifies your information through a church, caseworker, employer, or whoever best understands the need. Written verification of need is required to access the ministries offered through our churches. This verification must come from someone other than a family member. Verification can be faxed or emailed to our office.
- Love INC of Metro Tampa evaluates which church resources are available and/or which social services apply.
- We then connect you with the church resources, community resources, social service agencies, or government support available for your need.
- We provide opportunities and resources to help you take an active role in your current situation. Therefore, we are NOT an emergency service and we do not provide money.
- We value growth and transformation in your life so we provide referrals for life classes including budget, spiritual, job training and licensed mental health counselors.
- In addition to educational and mentorship opportunities, we may also be able to provide you with resources to help offset your expenses, enabling you to meet your financial obligations (ex.: food, clothes, car repairs, home repairs, low-cost appliances/furniture, etc.).
- We would like to walk with you through this time of transition not just by coordinating resources but by supporting you emotionally and with dignity.
- It takes approximately 1-2 weeks to process applications; resources may take longer based on their availability.
If you are interested in becoming a Church or Business Partner, please contact Ann Doyle, at email@example.com. If you are a partner and desire to make a referral click here.