Our Church Members
Church pastors know the needs of their members. Love INC knows the communities’ needs. Together, in solidarity, our service is a witness of His love.
Love INC of Tampa exists to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ. Without you, we don’t exist! We are here to provide a structure for churches and Christian individuals to use their God-given talents to serve Him in an efficient and supportive way.
The Love INC Help Center utilizes our community network to determine which church or social services are available to someone in need calling our Help Center. Once we verify the need as reasonable and qualified, we link them to the available community resources, social service agencies, or ministries in our partner churches.
Each of our partner churches has a Church Ministry Coordinator (CMC) who leads the connection between the church, its volunteers and Love INC. Through this relationship, we communicate the needs we see in the community, help organize ministries to meet those needs, and connect those in need with churches volunteers to serve them in love.
Why partner with Love INC? Together the network of churches, businesses, and organizations, which make up Love INC, help provide unity in the Body of Christ through helping those in need and making a difference one person at a time. We invite your church to take advantage of the following opportunities by filling out the Covenant and partnering with Love INC.
- Refer People for Help: All church partners can refer guests to receive support from the Love INC. This is one of the most important and life-changing opportunities involving those in need. It starts with the process of assessment of needs, listening to our guests vision for their future and their areas of concern and prioritized needs, and praying with our guests. Partner churches also receive our Resource Guide, which provides the most concise, validated listing of emergency resources available in Tampa for them to use.
- Connect & Equip Volunteers: Love INC has multiple opportunities for volunteers interested in connecting, training and serving. Volunteers can plug-in and serve daily, weekly or monthly to make a difference helping local individuals and families. Part of staying connected with our volunteers is keeping them aware of what’s going on at Love INC with a monthly email publication and our regular Prayer email describing prayer requests, updates on guests and encouragement of how God is using Love INC to further His kingdom. Do you want to be connected as a volunteer? Click HERE. Would you like to receive Love INC emails? Click HERE
- Love Opportunities – Service Projects: Love INC empowers Christian churches by planning and coordinating transformational one-day and recurring service projects with a range of opportunities from fixing a roof, repairing a house, to yardwork at a group home. The mission field is right here in the City of Tampa and together we make an impact! Want to serve or have a project in mind? Click HERE
- Launching Joint Outreach Ministries: Love INC provides the expertise, volunteers, and resources to join with a team from a Partner church to launch a Love INC ministry with the church. Together with various partners we are interested in launching programs including budget mentoring, career mentoring, personal care pantry, home maintenance classes, etc. and the possibilities for future growth are endless. If you’re feeling called to expand ministry, we can provide the support, structure and partnership. To talk about creating a ministry schedule a meeting with Mike by clicking HERE.
- Referral Alert “Frequent Flyer” Email: Because we verify those who are referred to us by our partners, we keep each other informed. Love INC sends out regular emails alerting our church network about any chronically needy abusing the system of care.
- Get the Word Out: Love INC joins your Church gathering to celebrate the partnership with a Love Inc day. We also provide videos to share, posters, announcements and inserts for promoting a Love INC event or training. To schedule a Love INC visit click HERE.
- Maximize Investment: Do you think your investment is not enough to matter? Every $1 given to Love INC produces $4 of impact in the community. Maximize your investment in local families through our partnership. Empower the church to give through a Love Offering or by hosting a Gift Dignity Tree during Chirstmas. Be a sponsor of a Love INC event, such as Hope for Hope, or give on a regular monthly basis. No amount is too small when we work together.
- Are you ready to be a part of the Network?: We welcome you to the Network and look forward to being in partnership doing ministry together! If you have further questions before entering into the Covenant, please email email@example.com.
“We support Love INC being formed in our community to bring churches and social service providers together to address community needs. We are completely committed and offering office space downtown at our Portico Campus on North Florida Avenue.”
– Vicki Walker, Minister of Missions and Outreach at Hyde Park United Methodist
“In God we walk by faith and not by color, no party lines, race or status. We are one and Love INC supports what we believe, that there is no division among us, we are a colorless community. It is a blessing to be a part of this ministry because it calls us to our true mission—Loving and taking care of our brothers and sisters with true compassion!”
– Dr. Maxine Woodside at 34th Street Church of God
“Vision carrier Mike Doyle was only part way through sharing about Love, Inc. when I knew I wanted to be a part of this ministry. What he was describing, on a much larger scale, was my own Jamaican home. My family acted as a “resources hub”, meeting our struggling neighbors’ needs. They knew if they came to our back door we would provide a glass of water, a cup of rice or sugar, a meal, conversation, love of the gospel (agape), and rest – no one left the same as they had arrived. Listening to Mike Doyle, I knew that I wanted that atmosphere and quality of love for our Tampa community. Love, Inc.’s vision is all that – a ministry that focuses on the person, one of God’s beloved creations, not handouts.”
– Rev. Debbie Daley-Salinger at Hillsborough/Northeast UMC
“Bayshore Baptist Church is committed to uniting with churches and nonprofits, through Love INC, to transform the way we empower and engage with people who find themselves in the margins of society. Through linking together our resources, gifts and strengths, we envision Love INC to bring healing, restoration, and unity as we build a stronger community.”
– Tammy Snyder, Minister to Adults at Bayshore Baptist Church
“Love INC is filling a crucial gap in our community. It is strengths-based, relational, and a proven model that mobilizes churches and agencies to address poverty.”
– Justin LaRosa, Director at The Portico